We are always seeking for best and highly motivated employees for successful operation and business development, in turn employees are looking for an employer that would motivate them to work efficiently. Appropriately harmonised policy of the company within the field of labour law allows you to come out victorious in the competition by retaining good employees and avoiding long and tedious disputes on labour relations. Attorneys at the Law Firm InRight are here to help guide our clients through the ever-changing legal regulations of labour relations.
Law Firm InRight / Drobitko & Partners offers legal services within the field of labour law both for legal and natural persons. Attorneys at our Law Firm have accumulated a respectable amount of experience representing clients in disputes related to labour relations, as well as consulting our clients on various issues of labour law.
Please take a look at the scientific article of the Advocate dr. Oleg Drobitko of our Law Firm: Labour and social rights of seafarers in accordance with MLC 2006. // Jurisprudence No. 21(2), 2014.
Law firm InRight / Drobitko & Partners offers their clients the following legal services within the field of Labour Law:
• Legal consultations for clients on issues related to labour law;
• Drafting and preparation of local (internal) labour legislations and various documents (collective agreements, orders, etc.);
• Drafting and preparation of procedural documents;
• Representation in pre-litigation examination of labour relations (Commisions for labour disputes);
• Representation of clients in disputes of labour law in courts of all instances of the Republic of Lithuania.
The above list of services is not final.
Do you have any questions? Contact InRight